Bethlehem Family Childcare
Loving Care in a Christian Environment!
A ministry of Bethlehem Lutheran Church!
Purpose: To bless all the families who use our center
- By providing high quality Christian nurturing and teaching
- Through a well-trained and dedicated staff
- Full-time and part-time childcare, 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Monday - Friday, 6:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Christian chapel service twice each week
- Pastor teaching the Bible to the older children once a week
- Breakfasts, lunches, and snacks - approved by the Ohio Department of Education
- Security system entrance
- Acceptance of county vouchers
- School-age care (6-12 years old):
- On school holidays and snow days
- During the summer
- Step Up To Quality Program Participant
Read our Childcare Brochure
Go to our Facebook page
Read about Discounts being offered (10% or 20%)
Director: Miss Tricia Wise
Employment: For Christian adults who want to have a positive, nurturing,
faith-shaping influence in the lives of young children
- Wages are based on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits include paid vacation, some paid holidays, health insurance assistance, childcare discount, and retirement
If you are interested in joining our team please
download the childcare employment application
and contact Tricia Wise.
Step Up To Quality Program
We are proud to be part of the Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) Program! SUTQ is a
voluntary five–star quality rating system administered by the Ohio
Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) and the Ohio Department of
Education (ODE) that recognizes and promotes learning and development
programs that meet quality benchmarks over and above minimum health and
safety licensing standards. The steps are based on national research
identifying the program standards that lead to improved outcomes for
These standards include: low child to staff ratios, smaller group size,
higher staff education, on–going specialized training, improved workplace
characteristics, and learning standards.